You may have customers that have their QuickBooks hosted by a third party or on a remote desktop environment. There are some important things to keep in mind when deploying agents in a hosted environment:
- QuickBooks requires that third party apps (such as Autofy) run as a Windows application and not as a service.
- A Windows user must be logged in and the agent must be active.
- If the Windows user logs out, the connection to the agent will be broken.
- If the user has multiple QuickBooks files, it is recommended to keep QuickBooks closed or open to the correct QuickBooks file.
- Users must be logged in to their RDP with the agent active and connected to the internet and the QuickBooks file to run syncs. If they are not logged in, syncs will not run.
Updated over 1 year ago