Sometimes, users with on-premise accounting apps need to change computers. Here's how to move the Agent so your users don't miss a beat.
You should build a flow in your app that lets users indicate they're changing computers.
- Deprovision the endpoint on the current machine.
- Make note of the token.
- Remove the permissions certificate from the application on the current machine.
- Uninstall the agent on the current machine.
- Install the agent on the new machine.
- Enter the token and click Login (or Save).
- If connecting to QuickBooks Desktop, make sure the user is logged in as the QB Admin and in Single User Mode.
- Make any call to the new endpoint.
- User accepts permissions certificate.
Updated almost 2 years ago