From time to time, QuickBooks will require users to revoke and reset the permissions certificate for the sync manager. Please have your users follow the below steps to do this.
- Log in to the QuickBooks company file as the QB Admin and in single user mode.
- Click Edit and select Preferences.
- From Integrated Applications, select Company Preferences.
- In the application list, select the sync manager and click Remove.
- Exit the Preferences window.
- Any call to the endpoint will prompt the permissions certificate window.
- Follow prompts to allow the sync manager access to the file.
Updated over 1 year ago
Did this page help you?